CN501V Miernik SWR DAIWA
- Dodaj recenzję:
- Producent: Daiwa
- Cena netto: 560,98 zł 690,00 zł
- Frequency range 140-525 MHz
- Power range (forward) 20w/200w
- Power rating 200w 140-525 MHz
- Accuracy +-10% full scale
- SWR detection sensitivity 4 watts, minimum
- Impedance 50 ohms
- Connectors N-Type
- Size 3" H x 5" W x 4" D
Daiwa 501 Series VHF/UHF Bench Meters
Daiwa 501 Series VHF/UHF Bench Meters offer high quality and are value-priced. These SWR power meters will be right at home in any ham shack. Their unique features make tedious measurements of SWR and power during antenna testing and tuning a much easier task. You'll be able to match your transmitters with ease! These meters are available with UHF or Type N connectors.
Daiwa Economic Series VHF/UHF Bench Meters features and models:
* Input / Output Connectors: Model CN-501V; SO-239
* Input / Output Connectors: Model CN-501VN; Type N
* Frequency range: 140-525MHz
* Forward Power: 20/200W
* Power Rating: 200W maximum (140-525MHz)
* Accuracy: Plus / minus 10 percent (at full scale)
* SWR Detection Sensitivity: 4W min
* Input / Output Impedance: 50 OHM
* Dimensions in inches: 5 W by 3 H by 4 D
* Weight: 1lb. 8 oz.
* LED Lighted
* 2.5mm DC input jack
Note: For additional product information, please look at the files under the "Documentation" tab.
Daiwa's lighted dual-needle meter measures forward power with one indicator and reflected power with the other. Where the needles cross is your SWR… read all three at the same time!
Daiwa 501 Series VHF/UHF Bench Meters from DX Engineering are a great value and reflect good quality, form and function!